Who says you need to be still to meditate….
I thought I would share some of my favourite movement mediations, whether standing on the beach, on my SUP or on my Yoga mat, these mediations are amazing and offer the freedom of movement, as and how you feel.
The Benefits of Moving Meditation – Simone Rexforth
- reduced levels of stress and anxiety
- helps to reduce physical pain and boost the immune system
- lowering blood pressure & increased blood flow to the brain (GP approval required)
- encourages deep relaxation and feelings of peace
- focuses the mind and promotes deep sleep
- increased concentration
- enhances creativity and opens the mind to new ideas
- identifies and balances emotions
- can create a deeper understanding and awareness of other people
- can help to connect you to your spiritual purpose/direction
- can help with creating your day and making grounded decisions
- can be practised at home by yourself
Feel free to share any you have come across, Movement meditations, below are just a few that resonated with me.