Terms of website use and disclaimer
Introduction to website disclaimer
Welcome to the We Move Active, this website provides information and facilitates travel for the Active Traveller. The website is owned by Travel VIP CC, hosted by Chuffed, and is located within the Republic of South Africa.
By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this notice. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not access, display, use, download, copy or distribute any of the content of this website as it may be considered unlawful.
Your use of the website
You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including committing a criminal offence, transmitting unlawful material or gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk. You hereby indemnify Travel VIP CC from any claims you may have against it regarding the use of this website.
This website is owned and operated within the Republic of South Africa. Therefore, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Durban High Court in the event of any dispute arising out of a dispute of law.
Accurateness of information
While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website is current and accurate, we cannot guarantee you that all information contained on this site is
accurate. You should consult other sources before making any decision to act on this information.
Travel VIP CC certifies that it retains copyright in the website and all current and future content displayed on the website which is not owned by third parties.
This website and its contents may not be duplicated, copied, resold, reproduced or used for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Travel VIP CC.
Terms of Sale
By the purchase of this ticket I/we hereby confirm, agree, consent and undertake in favour TRAVEL VIP cc and its subsidiaries/divisions, more specifically “We Move Active”, “Ethica Events” and “CoTravel” (“service provider”) that:
• The service provider offers, conducts and performs services and activities such as travel, yoga, trail running, stand up paddleboarding etc. (“the activities”). I/we agree to accept the service provider’s services, and I/we further agree to participate in the activities on the basis and in terms of this form, wherein acceptance and consent is hereby given voluntarily and in full understanding of the contents hereof;
• My/Our acceptance of the service provider’s services and my participation in the activities as previously mentioned is entirely at my/our own risk. The service provider and its owners, employees and/or its contractors accept no responsibility, and will not be liable for any theft, loss, or damage, injury, illness or death arising of whatsoever nature, regardless of the cause of such loss, damage, injury, illness or death;
• I/We agree that I/we will not, and I/we undertake not to hold the service provider or its owners, employees and/or contractors liable for or make any claim against them for any damages, loss or expenses arising from any such loss, damage, injury, illness or death;
• I/We hereby indemnify and hold harmless and absolve the service providers owners, employees and/or contractors from all and any claims of whatever nature that may arise for whatsoever reason including as a direct or indirect result of my participation in the activities offered by the service provider;
• I/We hereby accept that in the event of my/our cancelling my/our participation in the activities provided by the service provider that I will be liable to the service provider for a 100% cancellation fee;
• I/We hereby indemnify the service provider against all and any costs, legal fees and expenses of whatever nature that the service provider may incur as a direct result of my/our participation in the aforementioned activities, and including as a result of the service provider’s enforcement of this indemnity;
• I/We confirm that I/we am/are medically fit, both mentally and physically, to engage in the activities offered by the service provider and accept the services from the service provider;
• In the event of me/us requiring, for whatever reason medical treatment, I/we hereby consent to such treatment being administered to me/us, and I/we agree that I/we will be personally liable for any medical costs that may arise;
• This confirmation of indemnity and consent will apply in respect of my/our participation in all and any activities and/or my/our acceptance of services from the service provider, whether or in the future, which confirmation of indemnity and consent will endure indefinitely;
• My/Our consent and indemnity shall and will be enforceable and binding upon my/our heirs, executors, administrators and estate;
• I/We further agree that if any provision is found to be unenforceable or non-compliant with any legal requirement, such provision will be amended in accordance with the relevant legislation.